Sorry, this event is overMaybe you were looking for…
Sustainable Yoga Teacher: Practice & Philosophy w/ Amy Ippoliti
Hot Yoga Dublin
Unit 5, Block 4, Burnell Green, Northern Cross, Malahide Road, Dublin 17
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
In this informative and rejuvenating module, you will:
• Get on the mat daily for luxurious group practices with other yoga teachers under Amy’s watchful eye
• Deepen your alignment understanding
• Enjoy life-affirming yoga philosophy, myths, and stories to touch and inspire your life and teaching
• Renew, restore, retreat, regroup, and be a student again
• Dive into some much-needed self-reflection and time on the mat!
• Full Training
• Detailed Training Manual
• Healthy Snacks
• 27 Contact Hours (CPD)
This training also counts toward 90 Monkeys’ Advanced 500 Hour Teacher Training Certification
Friday through Sunday
9:00 am – 1:00 pm – Morning Practice, Philosophy & Contemplation
2:00 pm – 5:30 pm – Afternoon Practice, Philosophy & Contemplation
9:00 am – 1:30 pm – Morning Practice, Philosophy, Contemplation
Be a graduate of a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
We expect this intensive to fill quickly, so please enroll at your earliest convenience to save your spot. Due to space constraints, no refunds of tuition can be made, therefore please make sure your schedule is clear before enrolling.
€475 – Early Registration
€525 – Full Tuition
€145 - Full Day Saturday or Sunday
€220 - Saturday & Sunday