Chair yoga Teacher training with Lisa
Saturday, January 30, 2021 - Sunday, January 31, 2021
10:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Hot Yoga Dublin
Unit 5, Block 4, Burnell Green, Northern Cross, Malahide Road, Dublin 17
Sat 30th and Sunday 31st January
10.30 am- 6.30pm (14 hrs CPD)
This Training will take place Live online, should restrictions relaxations be available to host in studio we will allocate studio places to those who wish!
Earlybird €295 until Jan 1st 2021
Full Rate: €350
This training course is suitable for both yoga teachers and health service professionals.
Chair Yoga is an inclusive and accessible practice. It incorporates elements of yoga, meditation, mindfulness, pranayama (breathing exercises), movement and relaxation techniques. The Chair Yoga classes are challenging and fun! They encourage friendship, community, confidence, balance and a growth mindset.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Teach yoga using chairs in group or private lessons
- Design and sequence a chair yoga class
- Use small props and chairs as tools to build strength, confidence and balance
- Teach simple breathing exercises
- Use chairs as part of home practice
- Facilitate guided relaxation (using chairs and other props)
- Lead a guided meditation
- Teach different levels of chair yoga
- Fully seated class
- Partially seated class (with standing balancing exercises using chairs)
- Chairs as props in challenging poses
During the course you will learn about:
- The principles of chair yoga
- The business of chair yoga
- The role of chair yoga in the community, nursing homes, offices and studios
- Accessible modifications of traditional yoga poses using chairs and other small props
Chair Yoga is growing in popularity. If you are a teacher looking to expand your repertoire or a health service professional looking for fun new ways of interacting with clients, this course is for you!
Lisa is a senior chair yoga teacher in Yoga Next Door where she is also on the teacher training faculty.
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details