Restorative Yoga and The Art of Private Yoga Module With Amy Ippoliti
Thursday, October 01, 2020 - Sunday, October 04, 2020
09:00 AM - 01:30 PM
Hot Yoga Dublin
Unit 5, Block 4, Burnell Green, Northern Cross, Malahide Road, Dublin 17
October 1st, 2020 –
October 4th, 2020
Thursday. 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Friday. 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Sunday 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Be a graduate of a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training or the equivalent training.
The pace of life in the last decade has accelerated dramatically. Almost universally, we, along with our students, complain of ceaseless news feeds, long hours at computers, and a drive to keep pushing forward.
The stress associated with this busy lifestyle and hard work has consequences to our health and well being.
It’s no surprise then that Restorative yoga has exploded in popularity in recent years at yoga studios, conferences and festivals around the globe. More and more, students are flocking to request private yoga lessons so they can get started on the path, and Restorative yoga is a great way to get them started.
Being skilled in teaching and offering Restorative yoga to your students in group classes as well as private yoga lessons is not only an asset in today’s climate, we think it’s a must!
Why Restorative Yoga?
Even if we sleep through the night, we rarely make time to really rest. And let’s face it – most yoga classes these days are depriving students of the quintessential restorative posture, savasana! Our students are craving deep relaxation, but don’t necessarily know where to turn to get the rest their body, mind, and spirit needs.
In this 27 hour Training you will learn to both practice Restorative yoga as well as the techniques needed to teach Restorative yoga.
You will explore:
- How to use 90 Monkeys alignment principles to assist student’s postural longevity in Restorative yoga poses
- The Art of the Private Yoga Lesson – how to build a private yoga clientele and structure fun and informative private yoga lessons
- Ways to refine your understanding of props in supporting and modifying poses for different body types
- How to create a proper prop arsenal for your private teaching practice
- The physiology of relaxation
- Multiple restorative poses for a myriad of different orthopedic and emotional outcomes
- Special poses designed to help during menstruation, pregnancy and menopause
- How to sequence and lead a group or private Restorative yoga class
- Ways to enhance your private yoga lessons with Restorative yoga
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED PROPS:
We will provide the fundamental props necessary for the training however, in order to maximize your restorative yoga experience, we strongly recommend you bring:
- Your yoga mat
- A set of your favorite blocks
- A bolster
- 2 to 5 firm yoga blankets
International Travelling Teachers Cancellation policy :
- Anytime Up to 1 week prior to workshop start: 50% refund.
- Within 1 week of workshop start: NO REFUND.
- Please note Credit Card refunds will incur a 5% admin fee for card transactions.
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details