Children Yoga Teacher Training Oct 2020
Friday, October 16, 2020 - Sunday, October 18, 2020
09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Hot Yoga Dublin
Unit 5, Block 4, Burnell Green, Northern Cross, Malahide Road, Dublin 17
Dates & Times:
Fri Oct 16th 9am - 7.30pm
Sat Oct 17th 9am - 7.30pm
Sun Oct 18th 10am - 6pm
A rewarding and vocational Children's Yoga Teacher Training Course for anyone who has been attending yoga classes for two years. The course is recognised by the Independent Yoga Network and registered as a Children's Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance Professionals UK and a CEU course with the Yoga Alliance International. Includes a 50,000 word training manual, written by Skip Oliver.
Established since 1998, the Yoga Bananas® Technique is a unique Children's Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training Course in which movement and physicality of the body play a predominant role in helping children understand and take control of their mind's narrative. The technique not only builds children's confidence but by the very nature of yoga and its roots within the sacred Vedic tradition also offers a child the opportunity to explore their intuitive nature and spirituality.
The course is run by founder Skip Oliver, Dip Physical Theatre, BA Hons English, MA Creative Writing and yoga teacher and trainer since 1998 and former artistic director of London StorySLAM:Live.
Skip has been analysing the connection between the mind and body since she was a teenager and competitive athlete. From her twenty-year teaching experience as a yoga teacher for children and adults (SYT, ERYT, Yoga Elder), she has discovered that the layers of the mind always speak through the physical body. Out of this understanding and through an exploration of yoga techniques and energy work, Skip has devised an exciting and inspirational approach to working with children to help them fulfil their unique potential and develop into caring, sharing individuals.
The Yoga Bananas® Children's Yoga Teacher Training Course is for those who would like to train as a teacher in yoga and meditation to creatively work with children to help them live a meaningful life. It includes over 170 original techniques and unique class structures to enhance the well-being of both mentor and child. The pre-requisite is that you have been attending yoga classes and self-practising for 40 hours. The Yoga Bananas® Technique can be used in schools and within a yoga studio by anyone who would like to or who already works with children.
What is included:
- 50,00o word YB 3-11 training manual written by Skip Oliver, a direct transcription of the full TTC.
- You will become a Registered Yoga Bananas® teacher once you have graduated from Yoga Bananas® 3 -11 Course .
- You will be able to display the Certified Yoga Bananas® Teacher badge.
- The oppurtunity to work with Yoga Bananas® on ethical projects as well as rewarding commissioned projects.
- CPD for registered members of Yoga Alliance US, Yoga Alliance Professionals & Independent Yoga Network.
- A free Yoga Bananas® Refresher Course (worth £200) for each referral you make to Yoga Bananas.
- Aftercare by email and telephone.
- First look at videos - join Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and subscribe to YouTube.
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.